We are an India-based EV smart BMS solution provider company. We have partnered with some 4-wheeler OEM companies to build up their battery management systems. We are also developing standard BMS for the same range of battery-package vehicles. We need to extract the data from smart BMS and send it back to the cloud server for analysis. Currently, we are building a battery telematics software solution (SaaS) for OEMs and cell manufacturers.
As a backend development intern, you will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies like Python, Flask, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and Node.js. You will be part of the team responsible for developing, testing, and debugging backend services and components related to our software products.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Design, develop, and maintain API services and JSON files
2. Contribute to the development process by Python, including debugging and problem resolution in the coding part on AWS
3. Handle server issues and operating system problems
4. Integrate AWS with third-party platforms
5. Work on the creation of database tables and SQL
1. Able to handle server issues and operating system problems
2. Should be able to integrate AWS with third-party platforms
3. Experience in AWS services like EC2, RDS, S3, and AWS IOT core
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 15th Mar'23 and 19th Apr'23
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.