We are a passionate team that finds innovative, user-friendly, and out-of-the-box ideas to harness the power of creativity, research, and development. We excel in delivering a sublimated gaming experience and envisaging a perfect marketing plan to ensure its delivery and distribution. We have achieved unparalleled success in the field of gaming and app development. Challenging goals and solving big problems with the simplest solutions have always been our priorities. We envisage competence and tend to deliver the best gaming experience to the end user.
Are you an ambitious IT sales professional who wants to gain experience in the field? Do you have excellent communication skills and a passion for technology? Daphnis Labs Technologies Private Limited is looking for an innovative business development Intern with a strong drive to succeed.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Working on generating sales opportunities through cold calling and account management
2. Building relationships with potential clients, partners, and other stakeholders
3. Preparing presentations, proposals and tender documents
4. Assisting in developing marketing campaigns and researching the market
5. Representing the company at industry events
6. Developing and maintaining a strong presence on social media platforms
7. Working on identifying and developing relationships with new clients, as well as overseeing existing accounts
Skills and other requirements:
1. Be passionate about technology and have the ability to think strategically
2. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential, as well as the ability to work independently and in a team environment
3. Be highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
If you have a strong work ethic, great attention to detail and an eagerness to succeed in the IT sales field, we want to hear from you!
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 18th Mar'23 and 22nd Apr'23
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests