The oldest motorcycle company in continuous production, Royal Enfield made its first motorcycle in 1901. A division of Eicher Motors Limited, it has been a pioneer of powerful four-stroke technology since 1955 in India. With its manufacturing base in Chennai, India, the company offers a variety of models catering to the needs of motorcycling enthusiasts. Royal Enfield's product line includes the Bullet, Classic, and Thunderbird models in both 350 and 500cc displacements. Royal Enfield also organizes and supports many enthusiast activities, events, and rides across the country. We are looking for suitable profiles at our channel partners under one of our aspirational projects.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 26th Nov'21 and 31st Dec'21
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. are from Delhi and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.