Bhumi is one of India's largest independent and youth volunteer non-profit organizations. Bhumi was founded on August 15, 2006, by a small group of young friends with a strong passion for changing society as it is today and building a better India for tomorrow. The organization provides socially conscious students and young professionals a platform to serve society and to bridge the gap between the learned and the unlearned through education. Our volunteers educate and mentor children from orphanages, slum, and village community centers in Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Maharashtra, New Delhi, Rajasthan, etc. to give them a better future, which will benefit them as well as our country.
The learning experience is mutual. Our volunteers gain perspective and the experience to mold themselves into tomorrow's leaders. At Bhumi, we believe that our children and volunteers are the latent potentials that India needs for a bright and prosperous future.
About the Program
Bhumi Campus Ambassadors play an exciting role in getting more students to know about Bhumi's programs and become a part. Lead! Contribute! Get exciting rewards!
The Campus Ambassador's day-to-day responsibilities are:
1. Attend an orientation to know what is your role and how Bhumi will support you
2. Spreading the word about Bhumi's programs and initiatives in your college's communication channels through tasks given by Bhumi. Currently, the CAs will be supporting YuFest - a fun-filled fest for community good (https://yufest.daanutsav.org/) & Bhumi Responsible Campus Awards
3. Think creatively and ideate ways to get maximum students in your college to
know about and engage in the programs
3. Ensure you upload evidence for your task completion in our portal (photos and screenshots)
4. Get your certificate and exciting rewards (for top performers)
Learn skills relevant for this internship on Internshala Trainings
Bhumi CAs access meaningful and very rewarding training and learning including:
1. One career development session on key techniques to land on your dream job
2. One personal leadership development workshop
3. Resources on "How can college students start their entrepreneurial journey while in college?"
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. can start the part time job/internship between 4th Sep'21 and 9th Oct'21
2. are available for duration of 2 weeks
3. have relevant skills and interests
1. Any college student looking for a meaningful, exciting internship opportunity can apply
Rewards and incentives
1. Bhumi goodies
2. Social media shoutout for top 10 CAs in Bhumi's network of 1 lakh+ youth
3. Internship opportunities at Bhumi and other partner organisations which includes paid internships
Flexible work hours
5 days a week
1. Apply via Internshala
2. Attend an orientation session
Bhumi Campus Ambassador program is a short, exciting program for college students looking for a rewarding, meaningful internship. If you are looking for an opportunity to gain leadership experience, earn certificates and rewards for the same, here is the perfect match for you.
Also, please note that the individual is considered selected only once they attend the orientation scheduled for the applicants. Post attendance, the internship is officially confirmed only after completion of tasks provided to them. CAs who do not complete tasks specified will not be considered to have completed the internship.
Number of openings