About E-Cell IIT Madras
E-Cell aims to unlock students' latent inventive potential. Not only do we show you the doors of opportunity but we also equip you to walk through it. Through our conference, social events, lectures, speaker engagements and workshops, we're hoping to bring together everyone interested in the startup world and to help students best utilize resources to found or join startups.
Our vision is to make students and faculty entrepreneurial' in every work that they do. We hope to enable them to solve global challenges as we see students as the greatest capital and intend to nurture them, provide them with opportunities for excellence.
About the Program
The Campus Ambassador's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Promote E-Summit 2020 and all sub-events under the E-Cell in your respective institutes
2. Help E-Cell IIT Madras to sell tickets along with its public relations team
3. Tell your friends and institute's students about E-Cell IIT Madras
4. Act as a single point of contact for E-Cell IIT Madras and your institute
5. Encourage students to register for the event
1. You will be attending Campus Ambassador conference
2. Talks by Eminent personalities
3. Taking part in various events of E-Cell IIT Madras
4. Incentives worth more than 10 lakhs!
5. Exclusive discount coupons from The Souled Store, Verzeo, Simplilearn etc.
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. can start the part time job/internship between 20th Feb'21 and 27th Mar'21
2. are available for duration of 5 months
3. have relevant skills and interests
Rewards and incentives
2. Free passes to events of E-Summit
4. Simplilearn - Courses worth INR 8.25 Lakhs on offer
5. Verzeo - Courses worth INR 2.25 Lakhs on offer
6. Urbantribe - Backpacks worth INR 26.5 K on offer
7. The Souled Store - 20% Discount Coupons
8. Paid Internship Opportunities with Flippr, Verzeo etc.
The final selection will be based upon an on-call interaction along with a reviewal of the knowledge of creating platforms
Number of openings