About International Model United Nations
International MUN brings youth together from around the world to learn and share ideas from a diverse set of experiences and backgrounds in its offline & online Model United Nations conferences. International MUN is recognized by the United Nations & has hosted MUN conferences in 5 different countries in the last 3 years i.e in Thailand, Vietnam, Egypt, China & Malaysia. Next IMUN conferences in 2020 are scheduled in the Philippines, Indonesia, and South Korea. Also, IMUN has been sponsored and supported by the United Nations specialized organizations like UNDP, UNESCO, IOM as well as by The Australian Embassy in Vietnam & Thailand.
IMUN is recruiting Interns from different schools & universities with some exciting benefits like stipend, sponsored trips to the next IMUN conferences, work with IMUN Team, etc. At IMUN, your voice matters!
About the Program
The Campus Ambassador's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Promoting IMUN Online Conferences among your peers as well as in different schools/universities & get registrations
2. Informing them about International Model United Nations conferences & How MUNs play an important role in learning different essentials skills like Negotiation, Diplomacy, Leadership, etc
3. Being a Brand Ambassador of International MUN and promote on your social media as well as through different channels
4. Assisting in driving registrations for IMUN online conference, costing $9 each"
Learn skills relevant for this internship on Internshala Trainings
IMUN Campus Ambassador Internship aimed at building the youth leaders of tomorrow. During the internship, IMUN Team will directly be working with you and you will get to learn different life skills like Business Development, Leadership, Marketing and Sales while you represent International MUN in your schools & the college.
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. can start the part time job/internship between 27th Nov'21 and 3rd Jan'22
2. are available for duration of 1 month
3. have relevant skills and interests
Rewards and incentives
1. Performance-based rewards as per which you can earn up to 15,000 INR
2. Incentive on each referral up to 50%
3. IMUN official Internship Certificate, Letter of Recommendation &
Appreciation, Visiting Card on successful completion of Internship
4. Top performers will get a sponsored trip to the next IMUN conferences as an
organizing team member
5. International Internships counseling via IMUN international partners
Letter of recommendation
Flexible work hours
5 days a week
Campus Ambassadors will be selected on the basis of their applications
Number of openings