Creating, managing, and extending the value of your brand is our forte. We sphere head the brand generation process along with the client, from logo to a brand and we love this journey.
As a junior client servicing executive intern at YADNYA company, you will have an opportunity to join a team of ambitious professionals. You will be responsible for managing client relationships and ensuring high-quality customer service. This role offers a great learning opportunity where you will be developing skills like client business analysis, data management, and reporting.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Maintain regular contact with clients and respond to customer requests in a timely manner
2. Analyze client-related data and present customized solutions to meet their requirements
3. Prepare reports and ensure data accuracy in all client-related documents
4. Monitor customer feedback and suggest relevant improvements
5. Support other team members in delivering the best customer experience
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 26th May'23 and 30th Jun'23
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Job offer: On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 2 to 3 Lac/annum