At Teach For India, we've built a nationwide movement of leaders who are working relentlessly to end inequity in education. Today we have 900+ fellows leading classrooms impacting 32,000 children across the country. Our alumni work at all levels of the education system from teaching, teacher training, school leadership, and community empowerment to education technology, policy, governance, media as well as in the private sector. 77% of our alumni continue to work in the development sector impacting 33 million, or 1 in 10 children across India, thereby demonstrating their commitment to our vision - one day all the children will attain an excellent education. Our work will only be complete once we have built a movement of leaders large enough to ensure that every child in India is receiving an excellent education.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 12th Sep'21 and 17th Oct'21
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.