About Internshala Trainings
Internshala's mission is to equip every student with practical skills and exposure so that they can build their dream careers. Our e-learning platform, Internshala Trainings (https://trainings.internshala.com) is central to this mission.
With our Trainings platform, we are driven towards bringing the most sought-after, in-demand skills to our students. Our trainings are tailor-made and packed with insightful, simple, and easy-to-understand video tutorials. They also provide hands-on practice with our quizzes, tests, and projects that help the students apply what they've learned. We dream of a world where students can learn anytime, anywhere, at an affordable price and can create a solid foundation for themselves to build on. We dream of a world where students can explore, learn, and grow.
At Internshala Trainings, we are making this dream a reality, come join us!
Activity on Internshala
Hiring since January 2020
About the internship
We are looking for a writer - someone who eats, drinks, and thinks words! Someone who believes that pen & words can create magic! But someone who is deeply concerned about following grammar rules & is paranoid about spotting errors in writing.
That sounds like me! But does this internship have in-store for me? A lot.
1) You will build a blog right from scratch. This means you have all the creative freedom* in the world.
2) You will be telling students how learning particular skills can shape their careers. This means you will be impacting the lives of hundreds of thousands of students.
3) You will be bringing out the stories of girls & boys of tier-3 cities to inspire millions of students all over India. And the heartwarming messages that you would receive would be a cherry on the cake for you :)
*Like all other freedoms in the world, this freedom also has a condition; the articles should be within the SEO guidelines :)
English Proficiency (Written)
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 2nd Aug'22 and 6th Sep'22
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
5 days a week
Number of openings