Think Of It Foundation is a non-profit organization run by the youth to contribute to the nation and aims towards youth leadership and talent upliftment. The youth with a broader mind, different perspectives, and openness to changes can suggest creative and new ideas that can be really useful. As the name suggests, we want the youth to examine the current situation and our country's problems regarding education, policies, etc., and suggest ways to contribute towards the betterment. The youth is often underestimated but they are very ambitious and are full of potential.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 18th Sep'21 and 23rd Oct'21
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.