United Nations Volunteers (UNV) is the model UN agency that contributes to peace and development worldwide through volunteerism. UNV believes in volunteerism for development. The concept of volunteerism for development centers on optimizing volunteerism's impact on peace and development. Achieving this, requires the cooperation and commitment of the public sector, civil society, and the private sector with support from the United Nations system and the world community. Individual citizens also have an important role to play through volunteering. Every day, individuals are engaged in development initiatives through volunteer actions, both large and small, in an effort to improve conditions for others and themselves. Volunteerism by many millions of people is critical to achieving the sustainable development goals (SDGs).
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 1st May'21 and 5th Jun'21
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.