Prodigy Brains is an ed-tech firm that focuses on the co-curricular growth of children and offers schools cutting-edge technologies as well as identifying and fostering outstanding minds. We want to grow our business nationally, and we offer excellent employment possibilities in a variety of fields. At work, there is a very positive and healthy culture. As a new employee or intern, you will have the opportunity to learn a lot and advance your career with us.
Are you an aspiring creative writer looking for an opportunity to develop your writing skills? Prodigy Brains is looking for a creative writing intern to join our team and help us create vibrant and dynamic content for our website and various social media accounts. We are looking for an individual with extensive creative writing skills, strong English proficiency (both written and spoken), and a keen interest in the current trends in the digital world. As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to hone your skills, learn more about the digital world, and be part of an exciting and growing company. We are edtech companies and are expecting to create creative content related to education.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Write high-quality content for Prodigy Brain's website and social media accounts
2. Generate ideas for new content topics and execute them
3. Develop and create new and innovative content
4. Produce content in a timely manner and within deadlines
5. Take feedback and use it to improve content pieces
6. Stay up-to-date on the changing trends in the digital world
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 26th May'23 and 30th Jun'23
3. are available for duration of 1 month
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.