Shree Chaitanya International is a garment manufacturing and exporting company which has been one of the biggest player in the industry since the past 25 years. It has state of the facilities and partnered manufacturing units. The company is at the most exciting stage as a new team is being added to make it a fashion-tech startup. SCI is launching a new clothing brand which is currently being tested in Spain and Italy. The vision of vertical integration is driving the new startup units.
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Digital Marketing Intern to join our team at Shree Chaitanya International. If you have a passion for all things digital, email marketing, social media marketing, and market research, this internship is for you! As a Digital Marketing Intern, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects, gain valuable hands-on experience, and contribute to the growth of our company.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Assist in developing and executing digital marketing campaigns across various platforms
2. Conduct market research to identify new trends and opportunities in the digital marketing landscape
3. Support the creation and optimization of email marketing campaigns to drive engagement and conversions
4. Monitor and analyze social media performance using analytics tools, providing insights and recommendations
5. Collaborate with the marketing team to create engaging content for social media platforms
6. Assist in managing social media accounts, including scheduling posts and engaging with followers
7. Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in digital marketing to contribute innovative ideas and strategies
If you are a creative, detail-oriented individual with a passion for digital marketing, join us for an internship that will enhance your skills and provide valuable real-world experience. Apply now and be a part of our dynamic team at Shree Chaitanya International!
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 19th Sep'23 and 24th Oct'23
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests