EdTex is a leading process automation enabler in the Edu-Tech space. We are the first to introduce analytics-driven automation of business and operations-critical processes in the top 15 business schools of India.
We are a young team from diverse educational backgrounds with expertise in developing scalable software solutions successfully solving real-world process optimization problems, successfully implemented resource optimization practices at leading business schools since 2017.
We provide end to end automation, resource management and scalable predictive analytics focused SaaS solutions, backed up by proprietary robust algorithms developed in-house and implemented in real-world scenarios.
IIM Calcutta, IIM Bangalore, IIM Ahmedabad, XLRI Jamshedpur, IIM Indore, IIM Lucknow, SPJIMR, IIM Kozhikode, NMIMS Mumbai, IIM Udaipur, IIM Rohtak, IIM Kashipur and leading private universities use our automation solutions.
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Developing software that allows automation at a (large scale) of business-critical processes at leading business schools and universities
3. Working with our developer team executing our software projects in the top 20 business schools in India and worldwide
4. Developing new software features as per customer requirements and testing and validating the features and the production code
5. Supporting software deployment and production runs at leading business schools and universities
6. Interacting with customers in resolving any technical queries during software production runs
7. Working on new software product development aligning with our strategic product roadmap
8. Working with proficiency in a wide range of full-stack developer skills and working independently
English Proficiency (Spoken)
English Proficiency (Written)
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 1st Jul'20 and 5th Aug'20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
Letter of recommendation
Flexible work hours
Informal dress code
Our Full Stack internship allows you to work in the field of process automation, software development and data analytics domains.
Number of openings