Tare Zameen Foundation is a non-profit organization registered in the year 2018 in Delhi. Since, its inception the organization has been working for many causes like the upliftment of children, women, and the divyangjan. It has been reaching out to the unprivileged and underprivileged children by providing them with the means of education and has shown the women folk the way to empowerment through employment.
It also has been campaigning for the Save Girl Child program through awareness generation. It has also been engaged with the divyangjan and has been looking at connecting them with teachers and trainers to improve their skills and giving them a platform to share their achievements. Likewise, through its various activities, Tare Zameen Foundation is making a positive and lasting impact on their lives.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 28th Nov'21 and 2nd Jan'22
3. are available for duration of 1 month
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Stipend structure: This is a performance-based internship. In addition to the minimum-assured stipend, you will also be paid a performance-linked incentive (15% of total funds raised).