We at Urban Company (earlier UrbanClap) are enabling commerce for home services. Over the last 5+ years, since starting the company, we have emerged as a clear market leader in India, backed by the best investors with 100 million in raised capital. We are now investing deeply in our capabilities, across technology, training, supply, etc., to literally introduce India to a branded service experience, and in the process creating hundreds of thousands of jobs for the service sector. After having done well in all the premium cities in India we are now international and live in Dubai, Australia & Singapore. We are amongst the fastest and the most stable mid-sized consumer tech startups in the country, with a fantastic team of problem solvers.
We are looking for a rockstar intern for our people development (HR) function at Urban Company! This internship will report to the AVP of people development - Shruti Kher. This will be a great learning opportunity for those who are interested in developing into L&D and organizational development professionals.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Working on performance management
2. Formulating L&D and interview competencies of different functions
3. Developing and implementing L&D modules
4. Working on training needs analysis
5. Working on conceptualization and implementation of learning initiatives across the organization
6. Learning needs - content creation, co-partnering with businesses to create IDPs, and measuring the effectiveness
7. Creating a culture of feedback, changing management to continuous performance management, coaching managers in implementing performance strategies
8. Working on reward and recognition programs
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 8th Apr'21 and 13th May'21
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.