Hungama is a leading digital entertainment company in South Asia. Founded in 1999, it has remained at the forefront of the internet revolution in India and created exceptional digital experiences by combining entertainment and technology. With an aim to include more consumers under the umbrella of digital entertainment, it has worked towards introducing destinations that make digital content consumption simpler and enriching.
Hungama's portfolio covers a wide spectrum of services that have touched over a billion lives in more than 190 countries. These include Hungama Music- a very popular music streaming platform, Hungama Play- the go-to destination for video streaming, Artist Aloud- a platform for independent artists and Hungama Games- a developer, publisher, distributor & marketer of mobile games. Leveraging its distribution and aggregation strengths, we are also working with telecom, DTH, ISP & OEM partners to create unique and engaging entertainment destinations for consumers.
We are trying to build a database where will have all type of influencers with us & we can approach brands with opportunities and leverage the brand awareness.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Create, develop and maintain a database of influencers across various genres/categories/industries
2. Work on capturing and creating content for the right feeds
3. Post the campaign, sharing all results and insights with the team
4. Work on proactively growing the data of influencers
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 4th May'21 and 8th Jun'21
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests