Sadar Handloom Co-operative Society Limited has launched an initiative called "Wellbe Healthcare" that is committed to delivering comprehensive health tech solutions in India. Our mission is aligned with the 'Ayushmaan Bharat Health Mission', which aims to ensure universal health coverage and quality healthcare for all Indian citizens. Our platform is designed to provide a seamless and user-friendly experience for both healthcare providers and patients.
Our centralized system brings together electronic health records, laboratory test results, and pharmacy services in one place, allowing healthcare providers to access patient information, medical history, lab results, and prescription details conveniently. We leverage advanced AI technology to power our prescription system and integrate insurance services seamlessly into our EHR platform, making it the most innovative and efficient solution available for healthcare providers and patients in India.
We are seeking an experienced iOS developer intern to join our team and help us develop a new application that involves digital ink recognition (DIR) using Google ML Kit. As an iOS developer, you will work closely with our team of designers and product managers to build a cutting-edge mobile application that allows users to input and convert handwritten notes into digital text.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Develop and maintain the iOS application using Swift and related technologies.
2. Implement digital ink recognition technology using Google ML Kit
3. Implement Python program in iOS application
4. Optimize the application for performance and responsiveness
5. Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in iOS development
6. Identify and troubleshoot issues in the application and provide timely solutions
Who can apply:
1. Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science or a related field
2. Strong proficiency in Swift and Objective C and related technologies
3. Experience with third-party libraries
4. Passion for learning new technologies & developing high-quality applications
5. Familiarity with RESTful APIs & JSON
6. Experience with Xcode, GIT & other development tools
7. Published iOS apps in the App Store
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 10th May'23 and 14th Jun'23
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
Stipend structure: This is a performance-based internship. In addition to the minimum-assured stipend, you will also be paid a performance-linked incentive (₹ 6000 per successful app publishment).