Internshala is a dot com business with the heart of dot org.
We are a technology company on a mission to equip students with relevant skills & practical exposure through internships and online training. Imagine a world full of freedom and possibilities. A world where you can discover your passion and turn it into your career. A world where your practical skills matter more than your university degree. A world where you do not have to wait till 21 to taste your first work experience (and get a rude shock that it is nothing like you had to imagine it to be). A world where you graduate fully assured, fully confident, and fully prepared to stake a claim on your place in the world.
At Internshala, we are making this dream a reality. Join us!
With a strong foundation in place, we are looking for someone to join our marketing team as we sprint to our next level of growth - one million enrollments - and beyond. If you are a hustler, always eager to get things done, have a genuine excitement about the world of ed-tech, and are looking for a place where the best work of your life could take shape - this role is for you.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Conceptualize new and exciting branding campaigns for Internshala Trainings to build awareness among its audience which have the potential to go viral
2. Plan and collaborate with a team of designers, video editors, copywriters and marketers to see these campaigns execute
3. Come up with ideas to promote campaigns across various platforms like social media, media, influencers, etc
4. Constantly be on the lookout to identify new opportunities for generating brand awareness for Internshala Trainings
5. Track and analyze the overall campaign performance, and make optimizations to maximize results
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 17th Sep'21 and 22nd Oct'21
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
Job offer: On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 5 to 6 Lac/annum