About BYJU'S The Learning App
BYJU'S is India's largest ed-tech company and the creator of India's largest K12 learning app which offers highly adaptive, engaging, and effective learning programs for students in classes 4-12 (K-12) and competitive exams like JEE, NEET, CAT, IAS, GRE, and GMAT. Today, BYJU'S has over 16 million downloads, 9 lakh annual paid subscriptions, and sees the addition of 30,000 students every month. With an average time of 57 minutes being spent by a student on the app every day, the BYJU'S app is making learning enjoyable and effective. Renewal rates are as high as 85%. Launched in 2015, BYJU'S has become the most loved and preferred education app for students across age groups. Delivering a world-class learning experience, BYJU'S is paving the way for new-age, geography-agnostic learning tools that sit at the cross-section of mobile, interactive content, and adaptive learning methodologies.
Activity on Internshala
Hiring since September 2021
About the internship
Byju's school contact program entails all the school-related campaigns which require interns to communicate with the school authorities to conduct various activities and campaigns in the schools among students.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Working with the marketing department for various school-related campaigns
2. Working on-field and reaching out to schools through visits or calls and explaining to the school management about the different activities that are to be conducted in schools
3. Taking regular follow-ups with the schools by visiting them or by calling them for successful conduction of campaigns
4. Updating, maintaining, and reporting daily data and progress on multiple company's platforms
Learn skills relevant for this internship on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 27th Nov'21 and 1st Jan'22
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. are from Lucknow
5. have relevant skills and interests
1. Male candidates are preferred
Note: The stipend and certificate would be provided by BYJU's.
Number of openings