BYJU'S is India's largest ed-tech company and the creator of India's largest K12 learning app which offers highly adaptive, engaging, and effective learning programs for students in classes 4-12 (K-12) and competitive exams like JEE, NEET, CAT, IAS, GRE, and GMAT. Today, BYJU'S has over 16 million downloads, 9 lakh annual paid subscriptions, and sees the addition of 30,000 students every month. With an average time of 57 minutes being spent by a student on the app every day, the BYJU'S app is making learning enjoyable and effective. Renewal rates are as high as 85%. Launched in 2015, BYJU'S has become the most loved and preferred education app for students across age groups. Delivering a world-class learning experience, BYJU'S is paving the way for new-age, geography-agnostic learning tools that sit at the cross-section of mobile, interactive content, and adaptive learning methodologies.
1. Working on interacting with school personal and informing them about the ongoing project
2. Working on achieving weekly targets of interaction and closures
3. Maintaining a detailed report of daily appointments and follow-ups
4. Working on calling and meeting (if necessary) the prospects for the business
5. Strategizing and creating plans to reach out to our prospects
6. Working on reporting daily progress to immediate reporting managers
1.Applicants must have a laptop/desktop, a strong internet connection, and a smartphone as well
2. The internship will be a combination of both work from home and occasional field visits.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 1st Jun'21 and 1st Jul'21
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. are from Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Pathanamthitta, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Malappuram, Kasaragod, Alappuzha, Wayanad, Idukki, Ernakulam, Palakkad, Kannur and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.