About BYJU'S The Learning App
BYJU'S is India's largest ed-tech company and the creator of India's largest K12 learning app which offers highly adaptive, engaging and effective learning programs for students in classes 4-12 (K-12) and competitive exams like JEE, NEET, CAT, IAS, GRE, and GMAT. Today, BYJU'S has over 16 million downloads, 9 lakh annual paid subscriptions and sees the addition of 30,000 students every month. With an average time of 57 minutes being spent by a student on the app every day, the BYJU'S app is making learning enjoyable and effective. Renewal rates are as high as 85%. Launched in 2015, BYJU'S has become the most loved and preferred education app for students across age groups. Delivering a world-class learning experience, BYJU'S is paving the way for new-age, geography-agnostic learning tools that sit at the cross-section of mobile, interactive content and adaptive learning methodologies.
About the internship
The objective of BTL marketing is to generate leads through on-ground activities. We identify potential customer touchpoints at malls, supermarkets, gaming zones, toy stores, departmental stores, etc., and conduct our activity there. In this setup, BYJU'S representatives will interact with parents to generate leads by convincing them to book a free home demo.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Representing BYJU'S in on-ground BTL promotional events in malls, supermarkets, amusement parks, departmental stores, etc.
2. Interacting with customers/parents in such activities to generate leads by convincing them to book a free home demo
3. Managing operations of the BTL activity to make sure it runs smoothly
English Proficiency (Spoken)
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 21st Feb'21 and 28th Mar'21
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. are from Shillong
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. 0 to 2 years of experience working in sales/marketing
2. Excellent communication skills in the regional language of Meghalaya and English
3. Driven to interact with people
4. Looking to improve their interpersonal skills
Letter of recommendation
Work timings: 6 days working, weekends will be working & Tuesday off
Compensation: For the first 3 months, candidates would be given an internship. For this period, the compensation would be Rs. 18000/month. Post this period, candidates have a chance to get converted to a full-time employee (business development executive) based on their performance in the internship.
Number of openings