Pocket FM is a social audio-sharing platform for vernacular languages where users can find great quality audio shows ranging from audiobooks to thriller stories. We are disrupting the traditional radio to bring back the nostalgia we all grew up with. Our mission is to build an audio platform to bring together communities to share stories and spread knowledge. Audio-sharing platforms are a $15 billion industry in China and $10 billion in the US with an active user base of 500 million.
Started by IIT and IIIT alumni, Pocket FM has grown to a product with 200k+ users and more than 10,000 creators in less than 3 months. We are a pre-series startup backed by some of the most prominent VCs in India.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include editing motion graphics in the Kannada language.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 13th Sep'21 and 18th Oct'21
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.