MASH Project Foundation (MASH Project) is a social enterprise committed to building a global community of social change-makers. MASH Project works with Corporates, Non-Profits & Civil Society Organisations, Youth Communities, Government agencies, and Policymakers to deliver high-quality social impact through its diverse set of initiatives.
Realizing the potential of partnerships to raise Global Human Development Index by almost 1.5%, MASH Project is committed to developing support systems for people who work for social causes, through partnerships focusing on UN Sustainable Development Goal 17 - Global Partnership for Sustainable Development.
The Movers Programme, founded by Youth Co: Lab, an initiative co-led by UNDP and Citi Foundation, provides Movers with the knowledge, tools, and guidance to take action and develop 21st-century skills. Movers are passionate youth who take action in their community by organizing and facilitating localized workshops about the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and Entrepreneurship.
Selected volunteer's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Attending a 2-hour long virtual Movers workshop to understand different Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
2. Organizing and facilitating 2 Movers Workshops with the objective of developing 21st century skills among the youth
3. Reaching out and training at least 40 people about UN SDGs
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 20th Sep'21 and 25th Oct'21
3. are available for duration of 1 month
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.