Anteelo is a leading strategic design firm that builds powerful digital solutions for startups and enterprises. It is a global design and development agency that builds transformative digital products and solutions. We enable businesses to cultivate a better experience for their users by bringing together meaningful design and technology. Our top-notch and diverse team has provided intelligent design and development solutions to many ambitious and disruptive brands, entrepreneurs, and start-ups. We are continuously learning, innovating, and really having fun while doing it!
Anteelo Design Private Limited is looking for a motivated and organized operations intern. As part of the operations team, you will have the opportunity to work on projects that involve data collection, organizing, analyzing, and reporting. We are looking for an individual with strong MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Office skills and proficient English communication both verbal and written.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Assist with data entry and analysis
2. Manage projects and tasks, ensuring timely completion
3. Assist with document preparation and archiving
4. Assist with customer service, problem-solving, and other operational tasks
5. Develop strategies to improve operational efficiency and accuracy
6. Work collaboratively with other teams to achieve operational objectives
7. Monitor operational procedures and identify areas for improvement
8. Provide timely and accurate reports on operational progress
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 25th Jan'23 and 1st Mar'23
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests