About CIIE Initiatives (IIM Ahmedabad)
At CIIE.CO, the Innovation Continuum, the initiatives are spread across incubation, acceleration, seed & growth funding, and research. We back fearless entrepreneurs building disruptive solutions. We stand with the startups at their risky early stages, when they need the most support while there is hardly any available. Through the continuum of incubation, acceleration, capital & insights, we give everything it takes for these driven entrepreneurs to make a superlative impact. We are a center of excellence backed by the government of India's DST.
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Scout for relevant innovative and social impact startups through social media and via references/other avenues
2. Plan and execute relevant activities such as knowledge sessions, a community meetup, industry meetup, and investor meetup at the incubation centre by interacting with all stakeholders based in central India
3. Support physical incubated startups and track their progress as per template/proforma
4. Ensure development of high quality and lasting partner network including domain experts, clinic anchors, vendors, regional HNIs, industrialists, corporates, and other service providers through personal contacts, references and LinkedIn
5. Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
English Proficiency (Spoken)
English Proficiency (Written)
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 13th Oct'21 and 17th Nov'21
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Good networking skills and flexibility to work with asymmetric demands
2. Fresh Graduates/Post Graduates with a willingness to learn and interest in entrepreneurship
3. 1-2 years experience in an entrepreneurial/intrapreneurial role
Letter of recommendation
Informal dress code
5 days a week
We are seeking interns for CIIE.CO's Incubator in Indore. This position is for an internship from an incubator located near Geeta Bhawan in Indore. Virtual options are not available.
What do you get?
1. Chance to work with India’s premier business incubator
2. Interacting with startups founders across sectors, stages, and domains to learn the intricacies and challenges of running a Startup
3. Connect with mentors, investors, and successful entrepreneurs to improve upon your domain knowledge on different parameters
Number of openings