Internshala is a dot com business with the heart of dot org. We are a technology company on a mission to equip students with relevant skills & practical exposure through internships and online training. Imagine a world full of freedom and possibilities. A world where you can discover your passion and turn it into your career. A world where your practical skills matter more than your university degree. A world where you do not have to wait till you're 21 to taste your first work experience (and get a rude shock that it is nothing like you had imagined it to be). A world where you graduate fully assured, fully confident, and fully prepared to stake a claim on your place in the world. At Internshala, we are making this dream a reality, join us!
We are on a mission to help over 30 Mn+ college students in India build their careers through internships and trainings. Two important aspects of making this happen are the media and content channels. Therefore, this internship is your chance to be a part of Internshala's quest to bring meaningful opportunities closer to students and experience the grit and hard work that goes behind the glamour of all the media coverage.
As a part of this internship, your key responsibilities will include:
1. Creating and sending weekly internship listings to prominent national and regional newspapers
2. Counseling the students by answering their queries across various social media platforms and Internshala blog.
Take up the mantle if you:
1. Have excellent command over English and a working knowledge of Hindi
2. Enjoy helping students and have a strong sense of empathy
3. Pay high attention to details
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 6th Jan'21 and 10th Feb'21
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests