The Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IITB) is one of the fifteen higher institutes of technology in the country set up intending to make facilities available for higher education, research, and training in various fields of science and technology. Professor Ganesh Ramakrishnan (Dept. of CSE) and professor Ramasubramanian (Dept. of Humanities and Social Sciences) are attempting to significantly speed up the process of digitization of Sanskrit texts. Enabled by the OCR and post-editing related technologies developed at IIT Bombay, they are now seeking the participation of the community of Sanskrit lovers, software developers, machine learning enthusiasts, project managers, etc.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 13th Sep'21 and 18th Oct'21
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Stipend structure: This is a performance-based internship. In addition to the minimum-assured stipend, you will also be paid a performance-linked incentive (₹ 7 per page).