About Tech Analogy
We are a platform that caters to STEM education. Our forum is built on the firm belief of working tirelessly to provide education in the fields of technology to every person, irrespective of age, location, and status. Stretching our arms in the particular range we are a community whose stratum lies beyond the definite dimensions of theoretical knowledge, rather provides hands-on experience and practicality towards a subject.
Our motto 'inspiration, ideation, and innovation' aren't mere words, but inspire us to keep the wheels of inventing minds rolling. With a spark of 'Inspiration' towards creating a better world, we slowly 'Ideate' how one can bring the plans to life, and with the same ignited minds we land on 'Innovating' something new, something unexpected, something bizarre! With our ideology, we believe that every mind out there is a creator of its advanced self and an asset to the better and sustainable world we all wish for.
About the work from home job/internship
As a Sales and Marketing Intern at our cutting-edge Tech Analogy company, you'll be immersed in a dynamic and innovative environment that values your ideas and creativity. With your strong skill set in Effective Communication, Negotiation Skills; Problem-solving, Sales Pitch, and Marketing Strategies, this internship will provide you with invaluable hands-on experience.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Collaborate with the sales team to develop and execute marketing campaigns that drive lead generation and brand awareness
2. Conduct market research to identify potential clients, competitors, and industry trends, using Google Workspace and MS Excel to analyze data and provide insights
3. Assist in creating persuasive sales pitches and presentations to effectively communicate our unique value proposition to clients
4. Support the sales team in managing customer relationships, ensuring customer satisfaction, and providing timely responses to inquiries
5. Help develop and implement marketing strategies to promote our products and services across various channels
6. Analyze marketing campaign results and propose improvements to optimize performance and achieve sales targets
7. Stay up-to-date with industry developments and assist in identifying new marketing opportunities for our company's growth
Join our dynamic team and gain real-world experience in sales and marketing while contributing to our company's success. Apply now and embark on an exciting journey towards a rewarding career!
Negotitation & Problem-solving
Earn certifications in these skills
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 19th Sep'23 and 24th Oct'23
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Letter of recommendation
Flexible work hours
Stipend structure: This is a performance-based internship. In addition to the minimum-assured stipend, you will also be paid a performance-linked incentive (₹ 5 per revenue generated).
Number of openings