Internshala is a dot com business with the heart of dot org.
We are a technology company on a mission to equip students with relevant skills & practical exposure through internships and online training. Imagine a world full of freedom and possibilities. A world where you can discover your passion and turn it into your career. A world where your practical skills matter more than your university degree. A world where you do not have to wait till 21 to taste your first work experience (and get a rude shock that it is nothing like you had to imagine it to be). A world where you graduate fully assured, fully confident, and fully prepared to stake a claim on your place in the world.
At Internshala, we are making this dream a reality. Join us!
In the ever-changing world of social media, the only constant factor is creativity. In our quest of creating a world full of opportunities, we are looking for a storyteller who can knock out the mainstream content and cook up disruptive campaigns that would take the social media world by storm. If you are a jack of all trades and master of pun, give us a shout out.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Conceptualizing and executing campaigns and topicals on social media
2. Scripting videos and sketches and coordinating with design and video production teams to create engaging content to brand Internshala's services
3. Analyzing the growth and insights across different channels and charting out strategies to improve engagement rate and other metrics
Who are we looking for?
1. Someone who lives and breathes social media, follows current affairs, and is a pop-culture enthusiast (It's a pro if you run a fairly popular Instagram/Twitter account or a Facebook page)
2. Someone who is immensely creative and always bubbling up with new ideas
3. Someone who can write compelling copies
4. Someone who understands the power of social media in building a brand and can leverage it (if you can tickle our funny bone, you have got an added advantage)
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 21st Jan'21 and 25th Feb'21
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
Job offer: On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 5 to 6 Lac/annum
For outstation candidates, we provide PG accommodation for the first 7 days and also reimbursement of AC-3 tier train fare for relocation.