About Mahindra First Choice Wheels Limited
Mahindra First Choice Wheels' focus is to provide wheels for a billion dreams. We are India's number one multi-brand certified used car company and sell high-quality used cars with a warranted wow experience. We deal in a wide range of multi-brand used cars, refurbish it with our well-known 118 check-points quality check and sell the same under our best in class warranty products.
Moving beyond retail space, Mahindra First Choice Wheels is one of the pioneers in the field of eCommerce. We ventured into the online classified in early 2000, which today has developed into a robust used vehicle ecosystem in the virtual world that complements its presence in the physical space. Our online brands include ediig.com, autoinspekt.com, Indianbluebook.com offering a range of distinct used vehicle solutions. Mahindra First Choice Wheels firmly believes in the "on the ground" and " in the cloud" model giving it a real competitive edge in the used-vehicle space.
About the work from home job/internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Working closely with the digital marketing team to manage the backend system for online reputation management (ORM)
2. Engaging with the highly experienced editorial team of Carandbike to create a repository of question and answers, which could be readily posted as a response to viewer's queries
3. Answering queries raised by the viewers on Carandbike social media channels, including YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
4. Facilitating customers communications on chat and phone (responding to queries, get reviews, and testimonials)
5. Creating weekly reports and maintaining a dashboard to foster visibility for the team regarding the status of engagement and queries resolution
6. Creating weekly sentiment analysis and competitor mapping reports
7. Working closely with the marketing head to ensure the smooth functioning of business operations
Social Media Marketing
English Proficiency (Written)
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 6th Apr'21 and 11th May'21
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Must have prior experience in working with ORM platforms
2. Must have passion for automobiles
5 days a week
This is a great opportunity to learn and experience the best in class social media marketing tools. The working time would be in a shift of 10-12 hours per day.
Number of openings