About Internshala Trainings
Internshala's mission is to equip every student with practical skills and exposure so that they can build their dream careers. Our e-learning platform, Internshala Trainings (https://trainings.internshala.com) is central to this mission.
With our Trainings platform, we are driven towards bringing the most sought-after, in-demand skills to our students. Our trainings are tailor-made and packed with insightful, simple, and easy-to-understand video tutorials. They also provide hands-on practice with our quizzes, tests, and projects that help the students apply what they've learned. We dream of a world where students can learn anytime, anywhere, at an affordable price and can create a solid foundation for themselves to build on. We dream of a world where students can explore, learn, and grow.
At Internshala Trainings, we are making this dream a reality, come join us!
Activity on Internshala
Hiring since January 2020
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Help students with doubts about HR concepts and course-related doubts by answering student queries posted on various channels such as Q&A forums, community, emails, etc., within a defined time
2. Grade student projects and provide personalized feedback to students to help them improve their HR knowledge and skills
3. Monitor the community for questions and concerns from students
4. Check the community regularly and respond promptly to any questions or comments
5. Share daily practice problems, learning resources, and other learning materials with the students in the community at predefined times
6. Assist in conducting live sessions for students in the HRM PGC
7. Answer questions that are asked on chat during ongoing live sessions
8. Assist in monitoring and maintaining student progress and engagement in the program, including tracking attendance and participation in course activities
Earn certifications in these skills
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 8th Sep'23 and 13th Oct'23
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
Informal dress code
5 days a week
For outstation candidates, we provide PG accommodation for the first 7 days and also reimbursement of AC-3 tier train fare for relocation.
Number of openings