About Internshala Trainings
Internshala Trainings is India's leading e-learning platform. We aim at making learning easy, convenient, and affordable for students around the globe. Imagine how flexible it will be if you can pick a time and place at which you wish to learn, get expert guidance at any time of the day, build an amazing project and get certified. With our platform, we intend to build a versatile community of students who are well-equipped with the latest skills and technologies.
About the internship
In today's India, where speaking in Hinglish (a mix of Hindi and English) is a reality, we thought why not make this reality a part of our trainings. One of our cultural tenets at Internshala is to keep it simple, and what is simpler than learning a subject in a simpler language? A place where you are not forced to learn a specific language to learn a new subject, whether it's programming, business, core engineering, or creative arts.
We are working to make learning fun for our students, and to this end, we have planned to offer our trainings in the Hinglish language too. Our primary goal is to offer our trainings in multiple languages. If you are a believer of simplicity and easy learning just like we are, join us in this mission of making learning super simple.
What will you do?
1. Convert the script of the existing trainings from English to Hinglish (Hindi+English)
2. Do the voiceover for this script
3. Interact with the Visual Content Development team and get the videos made in this new voiceover
What will you get?
1. An in-depth understanding of the content development process for e-learning
2. Enhanced communication and interpersonal skills
3. The opportunity to explore new subjects
4. Trainings dubbed in your voice (It's the perfect opportunity to build a portfolio in doing voice overs)
English Proficiency (Spoken)
English Proficiency (Written)
Hindi Proficiency (Spoken)
Hindi Proficiency (Written)
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 26th Jan'21 and 2nd Mar'21
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Someone who is proficient in English and Hindi, both written and verbal
2. Someone who has a strong and confident voice, who can do voiceovers for the scripts they develop
3. Someone who has strong proofreading/editing skills and very high attention to details
4. Someone who has a very high sense of ownership and integrity, is smart and can work independently
5. Someone who is fun loving and loves to work in a team
We would prefer a male candidate for this role as the trainings that need to be dubbed are in a male voice.
Number of openings