Internshala is a dot com business with the heart of dot org.
We are a technology company on a mission to equip students with relevant skills & practical exposure through internships and online training. Imagine a world full of freedom and possibilities. A world where you can discover your passion and turn it into your career. A world where your practical skills matter more than your university degree. A world where you do not have to wait till 21 to taste your first work experience (and get a rude shock that it is nothing like you had to imagine it to be). A world where you graduate fully assured, fully confident, and fully prepared to stake a claim on your place in the world.
At Internshala, we are making this dream a reality. Join us!
We are looking for a visual designer who can inject creative DNA into our team and help us become the design force we wish to be.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work closely with the Internshala and Internshala Trainings Blogs team to deliver design solutions that solve user problems elegantly and effectively across all use cases of design
2. Create effective and communicative thumbnails and blog images for multiple blogs available on our platform
3. Work on other types of requirements, when urgent, such as brochures, social media creatives, banners, etc.
Who are we looking for?
1. Someone who enjoys and thrives on creating original, beautiful content, be it graphic, animation, or video
2. Someone who is someone who is excellent with speed, time discipline, communication & collaboration
3. Someone who is strong in graphic design, illustrations, etc.; in-depth hands-on experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) is a must
4. Someone who is up-to-date with the latest design trends and news
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 29th Aug'23 and 3rd Oct'23
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.