Trybotics.com is a public website owned by "Trybotics". The "Terms and Conditions" under which you may use this website is stated here for your reference. If the "Terms and Conditions "are not acceptable, do not use this Website. By using this Website, you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by all the "Terms and Conditions" stated here. "Trybotics" (the "Organization") may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this page. You should visit this posting periodically to review the "Terms and Conditions", because they are binding on you. The terms "You" and "User" are used interchangeably and herein refer to everyone accessing this website for any reason. The term "Employer" means participating companies to this website and hereinafter shall also be included in the term "User". Usage of the Website Content All the contents including the HTML code of the Website is the property of the Organization. Any unauthorized use of the Website Content is strictly prohibited. You are only authorized to view and access the content available on or from the WebSite solely for your personal use. Prohibited Usage of the Website The website may be used only for lawful purposes by fresh/ junior employment seekers and employers seeking fresh/ junior employees. The Organization specifically prohibits any other usage of the Website, and you agree not to use the Website, for any of the following:
- Providing any false, inaccurate or incomplete information on yourself
- Tampering with any material posted by other users
- Sharing of your "Password" with any third party entity ( You shall be solely responsible for any authorized or unauthorized usage of the Website based on your password)
- Use of alternative search engine/ agent other than those provided by the Organization.
- To post material that is abusive, malicious, defamatory, obscene, threatening or harassing to any other user or entity
- To post material containing Viruses, worms, Trojans and other computer programmes intending to interfere with the smooth functioning of the Website.
- To distribute, publish, or offer to share on public forums (including on Trybotics forums), content from Trybotics' question papers in any form or medium.
Creating and/or maintaining more than one active account on the Trybotics website General Information :
- The Organization does not guarantee and shall not be liable for the accuracy or reliability of materials posted by its users. The usage of the said material is at your own risk.
- The Organization in its sole discretion, is free to take any action against any user information, which it believes may result in loss or may create liability to itself.
- In case of violation of any "Terms and Condition" of the Website, the Organization reserves the right to remove users and prevent their further access to the Website.
- The subscription to the website by the Employer is neither re-saleable nor transferable to anybody else.
- The Employer is prohibited from forwarding/ circulating a user information hosted on the Website. It is solely for the usage of that particular Employer.
- The Organisation is free to offer its services to any client/prospective client without restriction.
- The Organisation reserves the right to re-schedule the test and/or the test centre at its sole discretion, without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Shortlisting at any stage by Trybotics or its clients is not by any means an assurance / commitment for job offer for any Organization.
- The candidates will be responsible for all the expenses incurred towards appearing for the test. The Organisation will not be reimbursing, under any circumstances, any costs incurred by the candidates.
- Some Employers require that the Organization not allow their employees (placed through The Organization) to apply to any other Employers for a period of time. The candidate acknowledges that, if s/he is placed with such an Employer, s/he will be unable to apply to other Employers during the period of her/his employment with the current Employer.
- The organization may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Test Fee is non-refundable. Liability of the Organisation: Any decision regarding job posting/ hiring on or through the website shall be the sole discretion of the Employer. The Organization shall not be liable for the same. Candidates are advised to verify the credentials of the company before they take up employment with them or enter into any agreement/contract with them. Trybotics will not be responsible for any fraudulent behaviour of the companies or liable for any loss or damage caused to you due to this. The Organization does not guarantee and hence shall not be liable for the following:
- That the contents of the Website are accurate and without any errors.
- That there would be a satisfactory response or any response at all for applications received using our service.
- That its server is free from Viruses, worms, Trojans, spyware, adware and harmful computer programmes.
- That the server will be accessible on a continuous basis.
- The accuracy / performance of the link provided to the third-party website. (The Links to the third-party website have been provided only for your convenience) Indemnity The User agrees to indemnify and defend the Organization from and against any claims, actions or demands resulting from usage or breach of "Terms and Conditions" of the Website.
Jurisdiction The Courts within Bangalore, India, shall have exclusive Jurisdiction for any claims arising under this agreement. Invalidity of any provision of the "Terms and Conditions" by any court having competent jurisdiction, shall not invalidate the remaining provisions of these "Terms and Conditions" which shall remain in full force and effect. Waiver Waiver of any term of the "Terms and Conditions" shall not be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. Reach Us At: By Telephone : +91 8961677327 By email : firstname.lastname@example.org \ email@example.com.